Call for Papers VU
The conference will focus on applications of e-learning in relation to
- Quality of e-learning
- Management of Change at the University/Faculty Level
- Engineering Education
- Virtual and Remote Laboratories
- Adult Education
- Public Administration
- European Law
- Communication Skills and Languages Education
- Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- Management & Economics
- Experience with LMS
- People with learning disabilities
Types of Contributions
- Full Papers (peer reviewed, 20 minutes presentation followed by a panel discussion)
- Short Papers (15 minutes presentation)
- Interactive Demonstrations (15 minutes presentation, also on-line demonstrations)
- Round Table Discussions (work in progress, late papers, doctoral thesis discussions)
- Discussion panels
Other opportunities to participate
- Run a workshop or tutorial.
- Organize a thematic session. Proposals should include a minimum of three papers.
- Exhibit at ICL (projects, products and developments of e-learning technology)
For submissions and registration: http://www.conftool.com/icl-conference/
see the Important Dates page.
All accepted submissions will be published in the ICL2011 proceedings (with ISBN).
Previous Conferences „Virtual University“