Competition supporting modern trends in learning
- To promote a meaningful use of new technologies and opening access to high quality education
- To develop technological aspects with respect to the overall pedagogy
- To initiate development of e-learning infrastructure, supporting and course materials designed according to international standards
- To exhibit the best examples and to show the way to other interested people
- To promote the mutual communication, experience exchange and discussions among individual designers, educational institutions and public about possible impact of new technologies in education.
Conditions for participation
- The number of submitted products/projects in not limited
- The competition is open to students, graduates, lecturers and scientists active in all types of schools and universities and non-profit organizations. Commercial organizations can either participate by joint submission with the above-mentioned partners
- The competition is part of the conference program, i.e. the submitted products are presented as standard conference contributions and must be registered by sending abstracts by given deadline
- In their own interest, competitors will provide access to all (at least demo) items of the presented product (both to printed and electronic materials, study guides, manuals, etc.) and to the learning environment (login/password).
- Only presented products will be evaluated
- Submitting authors agree with using some parts of submitted products for promotion of the competition.
500 EUR offered by EUNIS Slovakia
June 15th, 2011 (the same as for the Late Papers)